TERMS & CONDITIONS AND REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICIESThese terms and conditions represent an agreement between The Radiant Academy ("Institute") and student, a prospective student. By accepting the Institute’s Admission of a place on a program in a University, you accept these terms and conditions in full, which along with Student Admission and the Institute’s rules, regulations, policies, and procedures and the most recently published prospectus (as applicable), form the contract between Student and the Institute in relation to Student studies at the University as amended from time to time pursuant to Clause.
Any amendments made by the Institute to the Contract will be made available on the Institute’s website, which you should consult regularly. we shall take reasonable steps to bring these changes to the attention of affected students as soon as reasonably practicable.
Some autonomous programs and Institute programs may require students to agree to the terms and conditions of professional bodies or third-party providers. Details of these requirements are set out in the program information section of the prospectus. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also agree to abide by any relevant professional bodies' terms and conditions and after agreeing with terms and conditions you are ready to enroll in this program.
All admissions will be considered done after receiving full fees and with complete documentation (educational documents). If the student will not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalized by the Institute), the institute holds the right to cancel the admission of the student then and there. Also, the institute’s service charges will not be refundable but the fees will be refundable as per the Institute’s guidelines.
The institute holds the right to cancel the admission of any student if he/she fails to pay the fees on or before the due date. If a student fails to submit all documents mentioned in respective Provisional Admission Letter of the University to process admission before last date (declared by the institute), or the student is not- contactable on the email id and phone number provided by them without any information, the institute holds the right to hold/cancel the admission of the student.
The fee is calculated and charged on a semester basis, but for the convenience of the students, payment is facilitated in installments except for the final year. In case of refund, service charges, registration charges, and other charges are not refundable under any circumstances but the fees will be refundable as per the Institute’s guidelines.
In the process of admission, it is the Student’s responsibility to ensure that all the documents and information provided by the student to the institute are true and accurate.
- If it is discovered that Student application contains incorrect, incomplete or fraudulent information, there is a re-assessment of Student fee status or significant information has been omitted from the Student application form, the University/ Institute may withdraw or amend Student Admission, or terminate Student registration at the university/ institute, according to the circumstances and also can take the action against the document and information provider.
- If students have not fulfilled the all conditions of Admission before the date notified or the last date to Student Admission or any other date notified to you, the University and institute reserves the right to withdraw Student Admission or defer Student application to the next year of entry.
- Students may be required, at the request of the University/ institute, to provide satisfactory evidence of Student qualifications (documents in Hindi or English only will be considered) before admission. Failure to provide such evidence to the University's satisfaction may result in the termination of Student Admission, the revocation of Student registration as a student of the University, and termination of the Contract.
Students should also note that Student progression on the Student program and Student final award are not guaranteed and are dependent upon student’s examination performance.
If the student does not pay the deposit money in accordance with the payment terms advised in the Student Admission letter, the Student application shall be withdrawn without further notice. It is therefore essential that you have funding for the Student deposit in place before you apply to the University. Any deposit you pay will be offset against the balance of tuition fees owed to the University/ Institute.
For further information regarding deposits, please review the University's deposit guidelines which are available on the institute website.
Institute is not liable/ responsible for any action taken by the University on the admission application of the student. If University does not confirm the admission of the student on finding any wrong information or forge (Edited) documentation provided by the student, the institute will not be liable to refund fees till the time it gets cancellation confirmation from the University. 1 year is the maximum duration which the University could take to complete the process and give updates on it. If a student will not be satisfied, they should approach the University directly. Institute will process a refund as soon as it gets a cancellation confirmation from the University.
Fees are subject to revision (as applicable) in accordance with the terms of the Tuition Fee Policy. Fees consist of 3 parts- Registration fees, Tuition fees, Examination fees, and other charges. While deciding upon an increase in tuition fees, the University will take into consideration such factors as inflation, Council policy, and other external factors that are not in University’s control.
You will not be deemed to have matriculated until Student tuition fees and other charges have been paid (or Student first installment paid in case of installments), or satisfactory evidence produced that such fees will be paid by Institute invoice. You will be personally liable to pay Student tuition fees. Also, 70% of the annual/semester/course tuition fees need to be paid by the student in order to get the admission confirmed in the University/Institute.
If you are personally liable to pay all or part of Student tuition fees, a number of payment methods are available on your letter or mail to you. Further information is available on the institute website.
The institute may pursue legal proceedings in relation to the non-payment of fees.
In accordance with the University's tuition fee policy (which is available on the University's website), a refund of tuition fees may be made if you withdraw from a program with the approval of the relevant Head of College.
- If you have any concerns regarding the payment of fees or require further information about tuition fees (including the refund of tuition fees), please contact the Finance Department. And deposit all original receipts and a declaration of non-payment or reason for the refund and you can collect the amount from the finance department after deduction of service charges.
- Other Charges
- Details of any additional significant expenditure that students may require to incur can be obtained from the appropriate College or School of the University. In addition, small charges may be made in some subjects for such items as course materials, Books, courier charges, attestation charges, and other documents as per student requirements; detailed information may be obtained from the applicable Institute.
- The institute may pursue legal proceedings against you if you are in debt to the University or may disclose information about you to credit reference agencies or other credit assessment, debt tracing, or fraud prevention organizations. In addition, if you are in debt to the University (whether for tuition or other fees) you may be recorded as a debtor of the University in any references requested from the Institute.
- Cancellation Rights
- If you accept the University's Admission by means of distance communication (i.e. there has been no face-to-face contact between the University and you at the time you accept the Admission) you have a legal right to cancel the Contract at any time within 5 days or before verification call/ mail from the date, the Contract is formed i.e. from Student acceptance of the University's Admission.
- In order to cancel the Contract in accordance with Clause 9.1, you must notify the University /Institute either mail in writing within the timescales ( 5 days or before verification call ) referred to in Clause 9.1 and you may give the University notice by completing the cancellation form at Schedule 1 and sending it to the Institute’s Student Recruitment and Admissions office. Must Require with Reason Cancellation Form
- Students can cancel the Contract at any time during the course of the Student program in consultation with the University/Institute. Cancellation after commencement of the Student program may result in loss of the whole or part of the Student tuition fee in accordance with the terms of the University’s tuition fee policy.
- Changes to Student Program
- The University reserves the right to:
- make variations to the contents of programs, including the range of courses (modules)
- alter the approach to methods of delivery of programs such as the timetable, location, number of classes and methods and timings of assessments;
- discontinue programs and merge or combine programs; due to events outside the University's reasonable control or if the University/Institute considers that such action is reasonably necessary in order to appropriately manage its resources, pursue its policy of continuous improvement, comply with changes in law or comply with the instructions of the University's regulators or a professional body.
- Where the changes referred to in Clause 10.1 are not significant (that is, where they lead to changes to individual elements of a program but do not lead to a substantive change in the overall content or method of delivery of a program), the University will communicate the changes through routine publications (for example, the latest version of the online Degree Regulations and Programmes of Studies publication). If you would like to study a particular course (module) as part of the Student program of study, you should consult with the School Admissions the program in advance of accepting Student Admission to confirm whether the course (module) will be available to you.
- In the unlikely event that the University (i) discontinues or does not provide Student program of study; or (ii) significantly changes the content of Student program, method of delivery or method of assessment of Student program such that the overall learning aims and outcomes of Student program are fundamentally different, or (iii) significantly changes the location at which Student program is taught, and any such change may adversely affect you the University will notify you at the earliest possible opportunity.
- If student request the University/institute to do so, the University/Institute will seek to Admission you a suitable replacement program at the university for which you are qualified or if the University is unable to Admission you a suitable replacement program, University/Institute shall seek to refer you to a comparable higher education institution for a suitable replacement program.
- The University reserves the right to:
- Complaints procedure
- If you have a complaint about the University, you should follow the University's complaints procedure. This procedure has been produced to help the University resolve any complaints you may have as promptly, fairly, and amicably as possible.
- The University shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under the Contract if such failure is caused by any act or event beyond the University's reasonable control including acts of God, war, terrorism, industrial disputes (including disputes involving the University's employees), fire, flood, storm and national emergencies ("Force Majeure Event"). If the University is the subject of a Force Majeure Event, it will take all reasonable steps to minimize the disruption to Student studies.
- The University reserves the right to exclude you from the University if you willfully and persistently neglect Student academic work to such an extent that there is no reasonable possibility of you being able to proceed to the next stage of the program. You should also note, as set out in clause 4.4, that non-matriculation will result in termination of the contract and cancellation of the Student student record and, as set out in clause 5.2, that progression on Student program and Student final award are not guaranteed and are dependent upon student academic performance.
- The University also reserves the right to exclude you from the University for disciplinary offenses, for non-matriculation, for non-payment of tuition fee debt, or for inadequate attendance or performance on Student program, in line with the relevant University policies and procedures.
- The terms of the Contract shall only be enforceable by the student and the University/Institute.
- The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between you and the University in relation to its subject matter.